Hope I’m not getting boring!! The last 6 posts have been about photography, and this is no exception. I’ll save some bandwidth by not actually including any pictures this time – how about that?
Starting week 4 of my 365 (which in itself is a bit scary), and haven’t particularly struggled so far for inspiration or motiviation. In fact, I still have a fairly long list of subjects I want to photograph, and a fairly long list of photographic styles/techniques to try out.
To whet the appetite for the next 49 weeks, here are some of the photos I want to take over the next year:
- Various musical instruments I play.
- Self portraits.
- A landscape or two.
- Baby shots.
- More ‘daily’/’weekly’ shots (stuff I do regularly), like:
- Newspaper / crossword,
- Baby bottles / feeding,
- Ironing (bet you can’t wait for that one!),
- Freeze-action flash shots.
- Light trails on a motorway.
- More abstracts / macros.
- Creative bokeh
- Urban/street shots
- Portraits, ideally studio (still wondering who to ask..)
Few – that’s a long list!