Well, that’s it. My last photo in the project was duly taken on Tuesday, making a grand total of 366.
I’ve decided to carry on, although I might not be quite so strict about the rules now – we’ll see!
Some top level statistics:
- 366 Photos taken
- 100% taken by me – i.e. I composed the shot and triggered the shutter.
- 100% on my Canon Eos 300D
- All but 3 taken on the advertised day (one was 7 hours late, one 12 hours late, and one 4 hours early)
- 346 were taken with my 50mm lens, 16 with my 70-300mm, and 4 with the 18-55 kit lens.
- 42 were black and white (or selectively coloured)
- 40 involved food
- 33 were of animals
- 21 were macros (usually using my extension tubes)
- 19 were landscapes
- 17 Featured Danbo
- 11 were of me!
To list my top photos is impossible, but it seems like a poor show not to try and collate some sort of summary, so here are ten that I quite like, and which probably reflect the project as a whole!