Four and a half months into 2013, and I thought now was a good time to take stock.
- Continue climbing regularly, 10 times over the year, and improve by a grade (to 6b+, think)
– Pretty good so far, 4 times this year. The significant thing here is that I’ve learnt how to lead climb! I also have a fingerboard to attempt some training.
- Take a photo got every day
- Go to the cinema
– Not yet, but holding out for the new Star Trek in the next week or two…
- Go camping
– Not yet – probably summer holidays.
- Cook something I’ve never cooked before
– Yup – Jamie’s Lamb pot-roast. I’m still holding out for something a bit more dramatic though.
- Go to Spring Harvest (yay)
– Yes indeed – fantastic time.
- Maintain weight at around 72kg
– Moving swiftly on.
- Pray and read the bible every day
– More or less.
- Put my boys to bed every evening
– Pretty much.
- Complete a Times crossword (electronic aids allowed)
– YES! I can no normally finish them, giving long enough.
- Continue blogging and twitter-ing (20 blog posts)
– Not so good. Blogging definitely down.
- Take C# and HTML5 MS exams (towards the new MCSD qualification)
– HTML5 qualification in the bag. C# hopefully in a few months.
All in all not a bad stab so far. Could do with blogging a bit more, and losing some weight, but otherwise pretty much on target.