While I don’t fully agree with the idea of New Year’s resolutions, there is something about intention and accountability which helps to get things done.
So, in that spirit, over the next year I hope to:
- Try surfing
- Spend time with both my sisters and step-Dad.
- Weigh less than 75kg and be generally fitter:
- Walk at least 30 mins every day.
- Go for at least 1 hour’s walk every week.
- Avoid snacking/eating between meals
- Some form of calisthenics several times a week
- Take more photos and resurrect my 365:
- Take a photos every day for 6 days of the week, with one day off.
- Possibly take 2 photos on the day before the day off.
- Finish reading at least one book every calendar month.
- Post a blog entry at least once a every calendar month.
Edited on 4th January to be more specific