- My first post: Untitled
Rather a poor show –
Also decided to keep a mini-diary. At that stage it was almost like Twitter, with very short “newsy” type items. Due to a strange quirk, it was post #99 in the pre-Wordpress database!
- A post I enjoyed writing the most: Probably Music, music, music
My review of an evening with John Barrowman. Fab evening, and really enjoyed writing it up.
- A post which had a great discussion: How to win the lottery
Technically not a discussion, and certainly not on the website itself – but we talked about it loads at work. After that, the one above caused quite a few comments irl.
- A post on someone else’s blog that I wish I’d written: too hard.
Hononary mentions to Bea Stollitz for her WPF awesomeness, and Alex Shevchuk for his From MSI to WiX series.
- My most helpful post: Buffalo WYR-G54 firmware
On the grounds that I’ve had two people (who I don’t know) who’ve used it!
Other candidates are VOIP – how to set up Asterisk, and GPS Streets – putting street maps on a Magellan Xplorist.
- A post with a title that I am proud of: Bezalel, Stain Block, and coffee
- A post that you wish more people had read: The Joy of Twitter.
Then I wouldn’t have to explain why I’m on Twitter!
Thu 22 July 2010 "7 Link Challenge"